Pricing Knowledge Network (PKN)
The Pricing Knowledge Network (PKN) will tap you into the impact of major Transfer Pricing (TP), tax, and related developments within hours of news breaking.
How PwC can help
As a Pricing Knowledge Network (PKN) Member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive regular Transfer Pricing e-Bulletins based on content preferences you select (by Country and Topic). The Pricing Knowledge Network (PKN) Pricing Knowledge Network (PKN) currently prepares bulletins on the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China/Hong Kong, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, OECD, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- The Pricing Knowledge Network (PKN) currently prepares bulletins in the following categories:
- Advance pricing agreements (APAs)
- Customs and duty and dispute resolution / controversies
- E-business and financial services / instruments
- Intellectual property / royalties / licensing
- Legislation & policy and litigation
- Penalties and interest
- Permanent establishment
- Tax treaties
- Transfer Pricing methodologies
- Transfer Pricing planning
- Receive invitations to industry and taxation seminars and presentations.
- Receive "Stop Press" emails advising of breaking transfer pricing developments.
- Receive "Pricing Knowledge Network (PKN) Alert" emails providing in-depth technical analysis on a specific pricing issue and world news developments in the field.
If you would like to join the Pricing Knowledge Network PKN , please send an e-mail to email@example.com
requesting to sign up.
Subscription is free of charge.