What is the cost of a membership and what does it include?
- PwC Executive Network annual membership is DKK 9.995. The membership includes:
- 1 year membership
- Access to four network meetings annually including sessions with faculty from leading, internationally accredited business schools from Europe and North America.
- Access to PwC conferences e.g. CXO konferencen 2015.
We have a distinct value proposition
A Community of Peers
- Meet and spar with your peers regarding real-life business issues that are directly applicable to your current challenges.
- Leverage that knowledge and use your experience to add value to your company
Faculty from the leading, internationally accredited business schools
- Meet and get to know the best faculty from the leading, internationally accredited business schools from Europe and North America
- Reach your peak of excellence and broaden your expertise.
- Create opportunities for you and your company
- You'll have the unique opportunity to meet with industry experts.
Network meetings, material, conferences and events
- Network meetings including sessions with faculty from leading, internationally accredited business schools.
- You'll get a personal invitation to join conferences like CXO-konferencen 2015 and a series of other attractive events.
- You'll get CXO Magazine, CxO Survey, Magazine Update, Newsletter Dialog and a series of other highly relevant information.
- Members are also offered preparation materials for upcoming and recently held meetings – such as access to the case studies and articles used for meetings, as well as the materials and presentations used in meetings by faculty and experts.
- Executive Network focuses on co-creation between members. As a member you are expected to bring your own opportunities and challenges to the table, in order to create dialogue and sparring.
The membership consists of:
2 TOPIC DAYS
Twice a year, you are invited to attend a full day facilitated by faculty from a top rated business school in Europe or North America. The day will give participants insights into the latest research and industry trends in a given area.
2 NETWORK MEETINGS
Twice a year, Executive Network members will meet with their respective network groups to discuss a case or topic. The group will have experts as facilitators in conjunction with the topic. The meetings are during the evening after work hours, where PwC provides the facilities, a speaker and dinner.
OTHER PwC EVENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
As well as the meetings you have access to through your membership, please also note other PwC events such as the Global CEO survey and the CXO conference. Read more here
Request More Information
If you wish to discuss anything personally, you are welcome to contact the Program Director, Shubhada Watson.